Intel Xolo X900 was launched by Intel in the Indian market on 15th June 2012 and Xolo X900 is Intel’s first ever Smartphone. Xolo X900 is powered by Intel’s Atom Z2460 and is priced at Rs 22,000.
Key Features Of Xolo X900:-
- Camera :- 8 MP camera with flash. It is said that it can click up to 10 pictures in less than a second and it also has a 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Video Recording :-It also has 10fps burst mode and 1080p video recording
- Processor :-1.6GHz Atom processor with Hyper Threading technology
- Display :- 4.03inches
- Resolution :- high resolution LCD display with 1024 x 600 resolution.
- OS :- Android 2.3. Ginger bread
- Storage :- 16 GB internal storage space.