Well, Here below are few Methods to solve that problem.
1st Method :-
- Firstly Try this method out in which you don’t need any software:-
- First, Right click on My Computer > It will show you Manage option > Now Click on it…
- Then open DOS prompt (For this just go to Start>Run>type “cmd” and > press Enter)
- Then in the DOS prompt type FORMAT J:/FAT32 > press Enter (where J is USB port and FAT32 is pen drive type)
- Then Plug in the PEN drive insert a XP installation CD and reboot computer > Proceed to format your PC but do not format…
- After a few steps the detected hard drives will be shown…
- Then just select USB and format from here…!!!
- Its Done 🙂
2nd Method :-
Now if u don’t want such a huge process then here is a software which could solve your problem easily..!!
For this the JETFLASH has come up with a online Recovery is an advanced new software tool which is specially developed for Transcend JetFlash USB flash drives. If your flash drive is not working properly, in most cases it can be repaired instantly by using the recovery tool’s simple user-friendly interface. The JetFlash Online Recovery Tool is conveniently located on the Internet… So no matter where ever you are if you have a internet connection your problem will be solved 🙂
Please Note – All data on your JetFlash drive will be permanently erased during the repair process.
Please backup the contents of your JetFlash before proceeding.
Now if your problem still exists then… it is the hardware problem of your Pen Drive…!! Get a new one 😛